Life is like a maze and love is like a riddle
I don't know where i will end up one day
But this is platform for you to stay connected with me
And for me to talk about my life
It may not be interesting to you
But it's a way for me to keep some best memories in my life =D
greatest achivement in mahjong and congrats to sugi and gang
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 @ 1:38 PM
At this point of moment, this incident had already happened on sun. On sun I won 大三元 …yeah!!!! This is the first time and with real money (not chips). Although every time we play chips but I always take it seriously. However, that is only sheer luck! because sally yiyi urgent on to the toilet for “big business” so she ask me to play in her place… at that time I didn’t know that was already in 西风. I was lucky because of 冲西. For the past few days, my mahjong luck hasn’t been good… so I believe that I won it because of luck. Anyway, I always think that mahjong not only depend on skill but also depends on luck. So if luck is on your side then you will win…luck isn’t on your side then you will lose. But, no matter is it luck bad or good, as long as you don’t get angry and accept it with a positive attitude then luck will come to you in no time. Mahjong is not only a game to get people together but also works your brain. Also, it helps us to control our temper. Most importantly, when you lose in mahjong you must not throw temper. That will make you a good mahjong player who has “sportsmanship” (like in any other game).
Happy! This is my first biggest achievement in mahjong. Although I always tried to do big things but always failed. Anyway, still long way to go. Another thing to be happy! Sugi, jia hang and 3 other person from Singapore got into 超级星光大道。 Their performance is super good. I can’t wait for their performance next week. I didn’t know from the Taiwanese judges’ point of view, they are so good. When I watch sugi’s performance, I have a sudden worry feeling for him. Maybe it is because he failed his first time in 决对superstar. He again he is the first Singaporean to perform again. Anyway my worries are too much. They performed very well! Their average marks are….about 18 bahx (couldn’t remember…just estimated). Being a loyal fan of any TV competition in Singapore (except SPOP Hurray), I will send my best wishes from Singapore to Taiwan to them to perform well in every performance. I will give them mental support form Singapore. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!! HOPE YOU ALL WILL GET INTO THE FINALS! I will end here. Type till my lap top no battery le. I like the feeling of typing all my thoughts out. No wonder so many people keep diary. But I prefer typing. Good night!
Profile
This is ME
The gemini girl who turns a year older on the 4th of june
She wants to lead a simple life
And she believes in fate and destiny
Enjoy reading her story
Leave a tag and she will be happy ^^