Life is like a maze and love is like a riddle
I don't know where i will end up one day
But this is platform for you to stay connected with me
And for me to talk about my life
It may not be interesting to you
But it's a way for me to keep some best memories in my life =D
Does not mean that I did not feel See you slowly subtle changes in the different I am not angry, just sad The most annoying being misunderstoodA But the more difficult to explain the more IGuo You can say that people will become But you can not say you will do this is my fault CryGuoLikeA Injury would be a good I believe this is why a deep breath let go Love is for theAEmbrace theAHand Not forAArguments forAU-turn CryGuoLikeA The pain will go Memory is limited so it is going to eliminate the bad Although bitter songs miss insomnia Or Thank you for letting me grow upA CryGuoLikeA The pain will go Memory is limited so it is going to eliminate the bad Although bitter songs miss insomnia Or Thank you for letting me grow upA The more beautiful stackedGuoTo Would like to forget the sadness would have overturned a greater Do not find the courage to hand in your pocket or However, it must be somewhere on my body CryGuoLikeA The pain will go Memory is limited so it is going to eliminate the bad Although bitter songs miss insomnia Or Thank you for letting me grow upA
ThePainting cluttered with At this juncture Reminds me of the fountain next to theThePigeons Sweet scattered in
Nameless emotionThePull I also love youIt And you singing the song off Pretend that nothing has
Time passed away Love faced with the choice You are tired of the cold I cried LeftTheUnhappy You use the card with a handwritten Some love for only to this TrueThePain
How tired you Said yesTheHappinessIt I understand that do not say Light of the distant dream of love Happy is not happy with the 11 breakdown of the You to accept defeat Those who lovedTheFeel are too deep I still remember
You have ranged from the Said yesTheHappinessIt I have done wrong Tears Let go of regret Is only a memoryTheMusic Box is also spinning How to stopIt
YouTheCall back cluttered with At this juncture Reminds me of the fountain next to theThePigeons Sweet scattered in
Nameless emotionThePull I also love youIt And you singing the song off Pretend that nothing has
Time passed away Love faced with the choice You are tired of the cold I cried LeftTheUnhappy You use the card with a handwritten Some love for only to this TrueThePain
How tired you Said yesTheHappinessIt I understand that do not say Light of the distant dream of love Happy is not happy with the 11 breakdown of the You to accept defeat Those who lovedTheFeel are too deep I still remember
You have ranged from the Said yesTheHappinessIt I have done wrong Tears Let go of regret Is only a memoryTheMusic Box is also spinning How to stopIt
How tired you Said yesTheHappinessIt I understand that do not say Light of the distant dream of love I still remember
You have ranged from the Said yesTheHappinessIt I have done wrong Tears Let go of regret Is only a memoryTheMusic Box is also spinning How to stopIt
Profile
This is ME
The gemini girl who turns a year older on the 4th of june
She wants to lead a simple life
And she believes in fate and destiny
Enjoy reading her story
Leave a tag and she will be happy ^^