WELCOME TO SYING'S WORLD~



WHY WHY WHY
Friday, August 27, 2010 @ 10:19 PM

Seriously, Why can't I just be born as a guy?
So that i don't have to go through such crappy painful cramps every month.

Perhaps no one could answer me other than the god.
The god who created us.

I know every girl will experience different problems from having their period.
Some will experience inconsistency,
Some will experience super heavy flows,
Some will experience painful cramps, while others will not.

I know I am not the only one who has these kind of problems.
But it is seriously affecting my daily life.
Since i was 11, i tried countless of ways to curb the pain that i experience every month.
For a period time, i was actually having phobia of those kind of pain.
I was actually afraid to know it came.

Forcing myself not to take cold drinks when i desperately need them in a hot day.
Taking 10-20 medical pills at once.
Drinking chicken essence.
Drink ginger soup (when it was so damn spicy for me back then, until i teared)
Looking up some chinese sinseh...

gosh, + mum's not understanding my feelings back then,
and endless scolding from her...
I don't know how i survived through that period of time.

And now, i found a way to minimise the pain without taking any painkillers.
It seems to work for me~
It came when I was almost giving up hope of reducing that pain.
But now, it seems not be working already.
The pain is coming back! The feeling just sucks.
I hope the method still does work.
If not, everything's back to square one!!! T.T

Can someone find me a solution??? I wish not to have the phobia of the painful cramps experiences AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =/

entries profile affiliates tagboard archives
Disclaimer


Life is like a maze and love is like a riddle
I don't know where i will end up one day
But this is platform for you to stay connected with me
And for me to talk about my life
It may not be interesting to you
But it's a way for me to keep some best memories in my life =D





Layout by Cassey. Image from weheartit, inspired by tuesdaynight