WELCOME TO SYING'S WORLD~



Wednesday, January 20, 2010 @ 10:16 PM


Have you ever got this kind of feeling?
when you thought you have gotten over it, but after a period of time, you find that it keeps bothering you again.

It has been two years passed.
I thought, everything is fine, i have used to the life without living with you.
Although, i got to go back often, i still finds that the relationship now is good.
but....this is all just my thoughts.

I think it has only been like 2 months+ that i didn't get to go to your house and see you.
I start to have different emotions urging up in me.
Misses maybe?, or Just too long that i didn't get the enjoyment.
When you starts to call me, saying that "我很久没有看到你了", i don't know why, tears just keep rolling down....
It's like something uncontrollable.
I suddenly felt that i am going back to the pass when i just left you.
All the emotions then just keep coming back to me.

can anyone tell me how to get over this?. Two years passed, and i realised i am still at the starting point. I didnt make any progress.

It is ironic last thursday.
We went over, and had all the funs and laughter.
i was even laughing till i teared, but the next moment, i was to face some "volcanic" eruptions like that.
damn....



entries profile affiliates tagboard archives
Disclaimer


Life is like a maze and love is like a riddle
I don't know where i will end up one day
But this is platform for you to stay connected with me
And for me to talk about my life
It may not be interesting to you
But it's a way for me to keep some best memories in my life =D





Layout by Cassey. Image from weheartit, inspired by tuesdaynight