WELCOME TO SYING'S WORLD~



Running away~
Thursday, September 9, 2010 @ 11:20 PM


There are many choices that we can choose to react to a situation.
But in many cases, we work with our instinct. (or reflex actions).

Keeping quiet.
Quarreling/shooting back.
Turn and walk away.

Which one will you choose?
With different choices, there will be a different outcome.
Now, I choose not to ask, choose not to bring up the topic.
Does that consitutes the element of "running away"?
If I were to ask and do it, will it lead to different inference?

Or I just choose to sleep like the picture above!
But it cannot work throughout the life.
You will wake up one day.
and everything will be back to square one!

Remain calm and cool~
That's the way of life! =D

entries profile affiliates tagboard archives
Disclaimer


Life is like a maze and love is like a riddle
I don't know where i will end up one day
But this is platform for you to stay connected with me
And for me to talk about my life
It may not be interesting to you
But it's a way for me to keep some best memories in my life =D





Layout by Cassey. Image from weheartit, inspired by tuesdaynight