Life is like a maze and love is like a riddle
I don't know where i will end up one day
But this is platform for you to stay connected with me
And for me to talk about my life
It may not be interesting to you
But it's a way for me to keep some best memories in my life =D
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 @ 9:08 PM
I've already, already turned my injuries into roses My tears have already become rainwater, they have long since reincarnated I've already, already eternalized our conversations I forget if the sky really is black or gray
Our separation hurt whom, who made it beautiful My tears are written into a poem, it already doesn't matter Let me remind you, words don't intoxicate people, people get drunk on their own Because memories are always beautiful
I've already, already turned cruelty into flattery Because we were incompatible, you suddenly felt inferior and said we shouldn't be together I've already, already turned silence into confession There's no other way, I already have no words to make things right
Our separation hurt whom, who made it beautiful My tears are written into a poem, it already doesn't matter Let me remind you, words don't intoxicate people, people get drunk on their own Your aftertaste is always beautiful
Profile
This is ME
The gemini girl who turns a year older on the 4th of june
She wants to lead a simple life
And she believes in fate and destiny
Enjoy reading her story
Leave a tag and she will be happy ^^